PRICE: KSH 60
- Ratio: 1 nipple for 4 – 5 birds.
- Water nipples only work under low pressure (5.5 psi or less).
- Do not connect directly to a house water pressure. If you want to have it connected directly to a garden hose then a water pressure regulator is required.
- The nipple drinker system should allow for height adjustment as per the birds’ size/age
Advantages of Nipple Drinkers
- They consistently supply sufficient water for optimum bird growth and efficiency.
- Reduced labor (Some open watering systems, such as bell shaped waterers, v-troughs and cups need to be cleaned and disinfected daily)
- Broilers are healthier when drinking from nipple drinkers
- Mortality, condemnations and medication costs are almost always lower with nipple systems: bacterial contamination of the birds’ drinking water is greatly decreased and litter conditions are usually much improved.
- Nipples allow access to water on demand (one drop or a steady stream-user’s choice)